Hello fellow crafters! It’s Megisha with today’s DIY. Now on my last post I showed you how to make paper beads. So today I am going to show you accessories that I made with the beads.
Need: Thin ribbon that is big enough to go around your neck, paper beads (or any other type, your choice), glue, (optional) sizers, lobster claw and 2 jump rings.
1. String your beads onto the ribbon.
2. Attach the lobster claw to the jump ring (you can use a pair of needle nose pliers but I didn’t find it necessary).
3. Tie your lobster hook and jump rings to the ribbon.
4. This step is totally optional you can add some glue to the knot to make it extra secure, let it dry completely.
5. Cut off the excess ribbon.
Now go show it off to your friends (just don’t let it go to your head).You can also use the beads to make bracelets.
Take string, preferably stretchy cord. Sting on as many beads as you need to go around your wrist. Tie. Then voila!
These are great to give to your little sisters, girl scout pen palls and/or friends. See you guys later!