Hello! Ok I have been obsessed with making paper beads! I wanted to share my obsession so I am going to teach you how to as well. What you need is…
Glue, paper, a straw, a Q-Tip, and a paper cutter.
You can also use scissors if you don’t have a paper cutter.
The straw is important, different sizes of the straws effects the size of the beads.
1. Cut a strip of paper in a long, thin triangle.
2. Repet until you use up the rest of the paper.
3. Add glue to the back of the paper
4. Take the triangle and tightly wrap it around the straw.
5.Let it dry for 30-35 minutes
6. With mine the beads slid off, it helps not waste straws. If that’s not the case with yours, then carefully cut the straw closely to the beads.
Now you can make ALL the beads you want! On my next post I will show you what I did with my beads.