Hello everyone! Now as many crafters, I have a crafting space, but what happens if you’re crafting space becomes a disaster area?
I am super careful to keep my craft space clean but when I’m working on something big or on multiple projects (I’m messy that way) I soon find my desk looks like a place were a tornado just hit. So a while ago (some time around January) I went to a monthly flea market (oh, so itchy! *Scratch*) and I got this.
I really liked the bright colors on this and for only ten euro (one euro dollar is like seventy cents US), I couldn’t say no! You can find them in almost any flea market but make sure that it isn’t falling apart.
1. Before I took a picture of this it was really dirty and dusty but you can fix that with a vacuum.
2. Now you don’t have to do this, but I wanted to give mine a little polish so I used a rag to rub wood polish into mine.
Be sure to get every nook and crevice.
3. Now you get a hammer and a pair of nails and hammer one into the wall.
4. Now mark were your other hanger is and hammer another nail in. Now hang up your master piece.
5. Now start adding your supplies in.
Add this is what mine looked like when I was done.
You don’t have to use it for craft stuff, for example you can use this to display your makeup, jewelry, nail polish or what ever you think of! I’m going to try and go to this flea market as often as I can and find more stuff for other projects. Until then…
When you leave a room, be sure to turn the lights off!