Hi guys! Today is Wednesday so that means I’ll tell you which answer from last week is the most popular. But first, let’s do a DIY! I was thinking of an idea for a project to do today, I thought I would do something that involved painting. As I got out my paintbrushes I looked over to a small pile of cardboard and I got an idea. So I took out a pice of cardboard and put away my brushes and got started.
Need: A large, flat pice of cardboard, a blank canvas (mine was painted black by my mom when she had an idea for a project but then she decided to give it to me), a smaller piece of cardboard (I forgot to show it in the picture), some paper to protect the floor (I also forgot to show it in the picture) and some paint.
1. Glob some paint onto your canvas.
2. Use your large pice of cardboard to spread the paint across the canvas
3. Use your smaller piece of cardboard to get the excess paint off of your bigger pice of cardboard.
4. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until you’re satisfied with your project.
6. Let the whole thing dry for an hour then you can hang it up.
I’m not going to lie, when I was doing this I was really tempted to leave it as it was, I mean, it looked pretty cool. The reason why I didn’t was because I was curious to see what it would look like. But I think it looks amazing don’t you?
Oh I almost forgot, remember the when I asked you to tell me which type of spread you like on your banana pancake sandwiches? Well the chocolate spread was the winner at a 50% and the chocolate and peanut butter and the just peanut butter was a tie at 25%. Please let me know what type of stuff you want me to do in a comment and I’ll try it.
Be sure to put your recyclables in the right bin.