Hi guys! You know soda cans, the ones with the wired openers that you pop into the can? I don’t know if my description is helping but maybe this will?
Well, if you ever drink soda in a can like this then you can (har har) take the soda popper “thingy” and use it to make cool charms! Here’s the tutorial.
Need: Some thin wire (preferably a color that matches your thingy), a thingy, two beads (they have to be able to fit inside the two holes in the “thingy”), two jump rings, some wire cutters and pliers
1. Cut off some wire (Sorry I forgot to measure it for you!!!).
2. Wrap the wire around the middle of one end until it’s secure.
3. Thread on a bead.
4. Now start wrapping the wire around the next part (I hope this is making sense).
5. Then add your next bead.
6. Then wrap the wire around the end of the “thingy”.
7. Now you wrap the end of the wire through your loops a couple of times until you think it’s secure enough.
8. Cut off the excess wire.
9. Open one the jump rings.
10. Now “thread” it through wire.
Funny thing, the original jump rings I wanted to use wouldn’t fit like in the photo above so I had to use these instead.
So when I used these instead they worked because they’re made up of thiner wire.
11. Add your second jump ring.
12. Now close your jump ring, and your finished!
Here’s a photo of the finished product on a necklace.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post as much as I did and I hope you’ll let me know! Until then you can watch a totally random music video (I guess it’s not totally random since it involves Lindsey Stirling!)!
When your done with an electronic and decide to do something else, be sure to TURN IT OFF!