Velcome! Velcome to today’s post! Today I vill teach you how to make vampire Candy-Can Reindeer! After all, it’s almost Christmas! Lots of hot cocoa (I like cocoa as much as I love ice-cream!). So as always, our family makes more ornaments. I created this one when I went to a Christmas party.
I called him Count Eggnog. When I came home I decided to make another one.
Need: A candy-cane, some glue, a tissue, two googl-y eyes, some pipe-cleaners and a pair of scissors.
1. Take your first pipe-cleaner and wrap it around your candy-cane like this.
2. Take a tissue (or a napkin) and tear it in half.
3. Now take one and place it
3. Now rip away the excess then distress it as much as you like and repeat with the second pice.
7. Wrap the second pipe-cleaner around the top of the candy-cane like this.
8. Trim the excess.
9. Add on some googl-y eyes and your done (try to use the ones that you don’t need to use glue to make them stick)!
I hope you enjoy this but be sure to hide your eggnog. These vampires look hungry!
Put down the DS, and read a book! Find other ways to entertain yourself while cutting back on the electronics.