You know how I just HATE having to do my crafting in a mess? Here’s a reason why. Messes clogs up your creativity and also drains your energy. Under one of my drawers is a wooded box full of toilet paper tubes.
And I also have some hair accessories that need some MAJOR organization.
I also have some tape that I have hidden in my closet that I’ve been meaning to use. Today’s DIY is going to be a collaboration of all three.
- Some tape (It doesn’t matter if it’s patterned)
- A pair of sizers.
- An empty toilet paper roll.
- Most important: Hair ties, bobby pins, clips, anything you can come up with that can be stored on the ] roll. If not, then it’s just going to be a toilet paper roll covered in tape.
1. Put tape over your toilet paper tube. Make sure your tape is an inch longer then the tube.
2. Use your scissors to cut the extra tape in half down the middle.
3. Fold the tape over so that it’s covering the inside.
4. Repeat until the entire tube is covered.
Now use it to store your hair ties, clips, bobby pins, or anything else you can think of!
Do you know why I hate pesticides and fertilizers (they’re evil)? Watch this and find out! https://www.khanacademy.org/embed_video?v=xGBA1_VVvGI” target=”_blank”>Click this button